Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mods and Experts, NEED HELP!

bigbench

Well, I've seen a lot about how fina and deca should not be used together because they compete for the same receptors. Does that mean drol and decs compete for the same reseptors? Also, does winny and dbol compete against each other?

Basically, which steroids interfear with each other?

Thanks

Well, im no expert but the theory that the two should not be combined had nothing to do with the fact they compete for the same receptor. In essence all gear binds to the androgen receptor which is what we want, but even on boatloads of gear we have far more AR (androgen receptors) than can be used. Deca and tren have exhibited a binding affinity to the Progesterone receptor, Progesterone is an estrogen basically and can cause sides like gyno, loss of labido etc. Unlike estrogen however there is not as much that can be done to stop this binding and hence the theory is using too many PR binding AAS can cause unpreventable sides.

well that makes sense. It confused me cause a lot of people said to not mix tren and deca, but never anything about drol and deca. Also, I've heard a lot about how dbol and winstrol are not a good combo (but for liver concerns)

Most people will recommend that you dont use more than one oral at a time due to the effects they have on the liver, winny is generally very hard on the liver as well as lipid profiles for many who use it.

The progesterone effect is different on everyone as well, on my last cycle I wanted to push the envelope so since I was already running 600mg deca per week, I added 100mg ed of fina to see what happened, i didnt get any sides

Top Bottom