K
Kakdiesel
Guest
i love it..lmfao
thats like five just in the past few hours that have been locked up!
lol funny stuff.
thats like five just in the past few hours that have been locked up!
lol funny stuff.
Gambino said:where the white women at?
pervis ellison said:sleeping..they didnt go to bed til two oclock today..too many rolls and gator tails
DieselGunz said:u chinese or japanese?
pervis ellison said:sleeping..they didnt go to bed til two oclock today..too many rolls and gator tails
humantarget said:Laotian.
DieselGunz said:just wondering
jenscats5 said:Yo blood - you be talkin' shit & all, I gots to take U out.....
Westside!
why don't you beat it? we don't take kindly to your type `round here.........jenscats5 said:Yo blood - you be talkin' shit & all, I gots to take U out.....
Westside!
jenscats5 said:Yo blood - you be talkin' shit & all, I gots to take U out.....
Westside!
humantarget said:why don't you beat it? we don't take kindly to your type `round here.........

jenscats5 said:
This be my hood.....
And Perv - I don't know her name....
you steppin' to me? Miss Nude Downhill 2006?jenscats5 said:
This be my hood.....
And Perv - I don't know her name....
pervis ellison said:she's a cincinnati bengal..
nice uniform..ugly helmet
stilleto said:yo, i'm hardcore baby, hardcore.
now, pervis, go get some beer and lets go watch some nascar.

humantarget said:you steppin' to me? Miss Nude Downhill 2006?
StickFigure said:He wasn't talkin' about porn you freak!![]()
Raina said:I love that I move and lock regularly and nobody ever thinks I'm a badguy. Muhahaha.
jenscats5 said:They're ski goggles....
jack_schitt said:Stilleto is hard core man....trust me.
perkele said:Let's kick some azzzz!!!
stilleto said:damn you confused me. lol
pervis ellison said:helmet = face
uniform = body.
and Stilleto, when you wanna enter the Jersey Shore Toughman Contest '06??
im down for some withoutpapers bustin![]()

stilleto said:oh. dammit.
either way, jens and i are IN DA HOUZE!!!!!!!!!
can i play ?perkele said:Let's kick some azzzz!!!
hotzie said:can i play ?
Hes in-between.DieselGunz said:u chinese or japanese?
stilleto said:as soon as they have a drug free division.![]()
on yong ha say yosuperdave said:Hes in-between.
atleast the PM's are......jack_schitt said:Stilleto is hard core man....trust me.
thanks, bor. Stilleto is like day old banana pudding.pervis ellison said:HT is kablamo
humantarget said:thanks, bor. Stilleto is like day old banana pudding.
pervis ellison said:recreational or performance enhancment
humantarget said:atleast the PM's are......
jenscats5 said:Yo blood - you be talkin' shit & all, I gots to take U out.....
Westside!
just passing through.stilleto said:Ha! hardly. my pm's read like a geometry text book.
pervis ellison said:i love it..lmfao
thats like five just in the past few hours that have been locked up!
lol funny stuff.
stilleto said:btw, in case i haven't mentioned it- manny locked them all.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














