Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK2866 (Ostarine) question

You guys think I should wait on the Osta ?? It's not like RS Transaderm alone for 6 1/2 weeks is a heavy cycle, is it ??? From what I read, Osta is recommended to be used as part of Post Cycle Therapy regiment to maintain gains and even possibly make gains during PCT and that HCGenerate and Forma Stazol are great to stack with SARMs (including Osta). I'm new to all this and don't wanna fuc* my body up, that's why I'm here asking.

Man you guys sound like a bag of clits bitching about how it tastes. Like dylan said its half a ml!!! so it tastes like melted plastic in liquid form...Just swallow the shit and move on. This isn't ball room dancing. We r throwing around weights. Stfu and do it lol Jesus Christ.
That's my .02 for today.
Carry on men....

I'm not worried about the taste of the Osta dude, I just read somewhere that Transaderm could be little suppressive, so does Osta and that both would just cause even more suppression, but since I'm ending Transaderm if it would be ok to run Osta. By the way I didn't feel nothing from the Transaderm, lost 5-6 lbs of fat and gained 5-6 lbs of muscle in the 7 weeks of use, so for me Transaderm transformed fat to muscle.

I love how everyone immediately freaks out when you said something about the taste, because apparantly you aren't as badass as they are because of it.

Dude, some will tell you otherwise, but give yourself a break. Run osta in a few weeks is my advice.

Top Bottom