Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mixing tests

Bulk King

I've never tried mixing test before or wanted to, but i have 18 sus amps left over from my last cycle that I cut short because I thought I was going to get my knee scoped. Just grabbed 20 200mg deca's.
Wanting to go ten weeks with test at 750 and deca at 400 but I can only get testoviron (enanthate) right now. Would there be a best way to run sus and enthatnate together? Or should I run one then the other?
I'd like to front load with the sus at 5 shots a week for the first two, then I was thinking 2 shots testoviron and one sus for the rest on the way. Thoughts are appreciated.
I'm not sure how many cycles I've done, but I've been using gear for about 4or 5 years just so no one comes at me about my dosages.

Your front loading seems reasonable. You would be taking avantage of the short-acting esters in Sus during the front-loading portion of the cycel.

I am not sure I would mix sus with enthatnate. Sus is a blend of several esters - short and longer acting. This done to try to balance out hormone levels between shots.

Enthatnate is a single long acting ester.

I would use the 18 sus amps first to take avantage of the short acting ester early on in the cycle and then switch to enthatnate.

I'd run the sust first, then switch over. The long sust esters will clear your system by the time your done with the enath. Then you'll only have to worry about the clearance time of the deca.

Top Bottom