Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mix Water or Milk

Depends on your goals for calorie requirements, however I always do my post-workout protein shake with water for faster absorbtion. Milk has cassein protein in it, which absorbs much more slowly. For the rest of the day, I use milk for added calories, and for better taste.

ZGzaZ said:
Depends on your goals for calorie requirements, however I always do my post-workout protein shake with water for faster absorbtion. Milk has cassein protein in it, which absorbs much more slowly. For the rest of the day, I use milk for added calories, and for better taste.
Right on.

Milk tends to create alot of foam in the blender. I add it at the end if needed and just pulse it a little. Churning straight milk and powders equals pure foam which equals bloat and gas for me.

medical said:
Milk tends to create alot of foam in the blender. I add it at the end if needed and just pulse it a little. Churning straight milk and powders equals pure foam which equals bloat and gas for me.
hand held blender works best

I love the ON Chocolate Mint with milk. Protein powder with water tends to be runny but since I'm cutting I just deal with it.

Top Bottom