Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mitt Romney to select Paul Ryan as running mate

The two of them together just doesn't seem to feel right to me. No nothing about Ryan's politics except for that plan he made to cut the deficit. Maybe Romney needs that to fill that hole of his as his plan is kind of weak sauce.

All I care about is nuking those Muslim bastards! Kill'em before they kill us! OOHRAAH! Let's Roll! (We'll conveniently ignore the history as to "WHY" they want to kill us...cuz that's not what we're being fed by the media/gov't/corporate machine, right?).

LOL!

The two of them together just doesn't seem to feel right to me. No nothing about Ryan's politics except for that plan he made to cut the deficit. Maybe Romney needs that to fill that hole of his as his plan is kind of weak sauce.

ryan pulls the undecided and the tea party group.. game over

ryan pulls the undecided and the tea party group.. game over

Hope you are correct, but doubt it. But even if so...probably still not enough to get the current clown out of office. Afraid we be stuck with this joker for another four. Tisk, tisk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Is it true that Paul Ryan has voted against abortion, gay marriage AND birth control? I think I also read somewhere that he would vote to reduce taxes on the 1%ers and increase taxes on the middle class, anyone else hear this?

Top Bottom