Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mitt Romney to select Paul Ryan as running mate

Politicians fuck everybody. At least people can choose not to participate in religion. You start a church/religion and you can only fuck those who join. And you can still make a killing.

Im starting a church.... I need you to join it.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

lol you guys. all religions sound crazy to me. i mean, really. I find it funny when a christian talks about how silly another religion sounds. they all sound silly. let's be real.

my daughter's day care provider is a nice mormon lady with a nice mormon family. they are very family oriented and she takes good care of my baby. that's all i care about.

I'm enjoying all the Mormon on Mormon crime between Mitt and Harry Reid. Harry's making all kinds of high school accusations about how he heard Mitt hasn't paid taxes in ten years while he lives at the Ritz Carolton on a humble senators salary.

I should also add, it isn'y like Ryan is going to be making the policy decisions, last I checked it was Mitt running for POTUS, unless someone knows about some post election CIA assassination plot. That being said, as a 100% political spectator, I hope they have more than one VP debate...Joe says some crazy shit and even Sarah Palin was able to hold her own in a foreign policy debate against Joe, the one touted as the intellectual behemoth of Dem foreign policy by the media.

I'm enjoying all the Mormon on Mormon crime between Mitt and Harry Reid. Harry's making all kinds of high school accusations about how he heard Mitt hasn't paid taxes in ten years while he lives at the Ritz Carolton on a humble senators salary.

I should also add, it isn'y like Ryan is going to be making the policy decisions, last I checked it was Mitt running for POTUS, unless someone knows about some post election CIA assassination plot. That being said, as a 100% political spectator, I hope they have more than one VP debate...Joe says some crazy shit and even Sarah Palin was able to hold her own in a foreign policy debate against Joe, the one touted as the intellectual behemoth of Dem foreign policy by the media.

You're a Retard and 90% of that post was idiotic. Stfu

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I'm enjoying all the Mormon on Mormon crime between Mitt and Harry Reid. Harry's making all kinds of high school accusations about how he heard Mitt hasn't paid taxes in ten years while he lives at the Ritz Carlton* on a humble senators salary.=== Like every other Senator in Congress.

I unless someone knows about some post election CIA assass should also add, it isn'y like Ryan is going to be making the policy decisions, last I checked it was Mitt running for POTUS=== You must have been asleep during the last presidency when Dick cheany make a a huge portion of decisions ,ination plot. That being said, as a 100% political spectator, I hope they have more than one VP debate...Joe says some crazy shit and even Sarah Palin was able to hold her own in a foreign policy debate against Joe ==== She was demolished , the one touted as the intellectual behemoth of Dem foreign policy by the media.
I suggest you go to CEO to request your Prermaban asap.

I suggest you go to CEO to request your Prermaban asap.

epic fail....Biden was fact checked and lied for about six major lies on foreign policy during the debate and several other dubious statements.

You can go to MSNBC for the failin fact checks....

Pundents can discuss who "won."

However, not a single "You're no Kennedy" moment...

Last edited:
I should also add, it isn'y like Ryan is going to be making the policy decisions, last I checked it was Mitt running for POTUS, unless someone knows about some post election CIA assassination plot.

Dick Cheney. Iraq was his baby.

Dick Cheney. Iraq was his baby.

Or was it his (Bush) evangelical apocalyptic beliefs? I know Woodward's book makes it clear Bush was open to influence by his advisors but wouldn't one want a president that doesn't think he knows everything? How about Rumsfeld, he seemed to think you could manage Iraq post war with twelve contractors in a monte carlo. The problem seems that nobody listened to the advisors Bush had access to that made the decision in 1991 that Iraq would be a quagmire; including Dick.
Cheney in 94...

Top Bottom