Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk

neuby34

I see that in some ofs the diet peolpe are following they don't use milk any reason for this?cheap, 8 grams of protein,calcium and all those other vitmains, fat free too

milk and dairy are ok...but arent ideal. If cheap is wht you need its there, but i have been off milk for like almost a year now, and i feel a loads better....to why i have a my theories based on some research but i think its cause dairy gums up the digestive system and blocks some absorbtion....i dont know how true but i was told this by a very estiguished DR. of nutrition, and what he told me would happen did, as far as feeling better...so who knows...i still miss the old choc chip cookies and milk though haha

First , you should work on your grammer, second , milk at a WHOPING 8-12 grams of protein and 20grams of SUGAR per serving is not very ideal, third, fat is not a bad thing, fourth , when you look at what your paying per gram of protein VS. a good WHEY protein powder, milk is NOT CHEAP at all.... And this doesnt even touch on all the negatives of lactose and dairy products, but im pretty sure it answers the questions i think you were getting at ...

(Not completely sure cause i had to read your question 5 times to somewhat understand it)

sugar and sodium as already said aboce

+ many people are lactose intolerant and can't digest lactose

Top Bottom