Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military testing and SARMs

Nurgs

hey guys. Got a couple of questions for anyone who can help or have an input
Im in the british military, ive done x3 decent steroid cycles and kept good gains from each. Some how i have got pretty paranoid about drugs testing, and i havent got enough proof, that the british military dont test for steroids? So i have been looking into different ways to increase my mucle building potential.

I have looked into SARMs- just wondered if anyone has any good info on the British militaries stance on SARMS.
Is it true that they cant be detected?
Is it true s4 can affect your vision?
Are SARMs legal?
What kind of cycle do you run on SARMS osta? is a pct needed.

i know its quite alot but i have spoken to alot of the guys on here before and you know your shit so, cant help to ask a trusted site. thanks for your replies.

SARMS cannot be detected by any current blood tests, so no worries there ;)

SARMS are legal, if sold for "research" purposes and not for Han consumption.

S4 can temporarily affect vision in some people, especially at higher doses.

A mild PCT is recommended after a SARMS run of just a decent test booster or two.

Like rick said youll be ok. Just run postcycle/unleashed and daa for pct.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Militaries won't test for anabolics. Its not worth the money and they are more concerned about recreational drugs..... the ones that effect job performance negatively. Just in case you need supplies for your cycle, i saw a discount code for 20% NTBM stuff... Pimp20.

I have heard they won't test for steroids but last year 5 blokes got kicked out of a certain British military for steroid/ pro hormone use? So u must understand me rowing a bit cautious. I have got a load of unleashed a post cycle. Can anyone give me a mock 6 week ostarine cycle. Can I buy ostarine from a website? Do you inject or drink ? Or tablets?

I have heard they won't test for steroids but last year 5 blokes got kicked out of a certain British military for steroid/ pro hormone use? So u must understand me rowing a bit cautious. I have got a load of unleashed a post cycle. Can anyone give me a mock 6 week ostarine cycle. Can I buy ostarine from a website? Do you inject or drink ? Or tablets?

Ostarine is in an oral suspension, and is available from two of our sponsors here at EF.....Sarmssearch and Uniquemicals. I personally use sarmssearch for the best quality and purity of SARMS available. You can go directly to their site by clicking their link in my sig.

Typical dose of Ostarine is 12.5-25mg per day (once per day dosing) for 4-8 weeks.

Rick, It seems that SarmsSearch is much more expensive than uniquemicals. I know that they bottle twice the amount, but it's much more than double the price. Is it that much better in your opinion? Have you used anything from Unique? I'm about to make a purchase for the Sarms triple stack, so I want to get the most bang for my buck. Thanks.

Cool. Thanks for that. Do you recommend a dosage or first time user of sarms? Is there any problems getting it into the UK? Has it got a nasty taste?

Agreed with truck and rick, sarmssearch is just the shit. I love the osta, but i'm running the GW in my current stack and have to say it is my favorite sarm by far! SS gets my vote bro

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom