Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Cutting is just another part of the equation to look the way you want to. I dont see why its gay. Sure you get some stength loss (often temporary) and you dont get much bigger. But my muscles do look bigger, they have grown a small amount and also been "uncovered" so to speak. I look and feel better overall, and I feel Im much healthier. Like I said its just another step towards reaching my goal. If you are already as lean as you want to be then fine, but we dont all stay lean easily and we dont all like being fat.

Nobody yet has told me they prefered the way I looked before, but alot of people have told me how much better I look now, and these are mostly people who only ever see my in clothes...

DOES NOT COMPUTE ERROR ERROR MUST GET BIGGER AND STRONGER..

Seriously EM, we get it. I understand exactly where your coming from, health is a number 1 priority. Do not feel like you need to explain yourself to people, you clearly have strong reasons as to why you should cut.

lol no health isnt a number one priority right now its up there but not #1, but looking good is a top priority!

I was talking to ghetto who said cutting was gay.

LOL, cutting is gay IMO.

I've cut many more times than any of you guys have. I've been as lean as 9-10%. For me that was a clean 4 pack, veiny forearms and a christmass tree lower back.

I can take my body from 230+ to 160lbs in 6 months or less at will if I want to or the reverse.

All I'm saying is that after having run the gamut of physical sizes and having bulked and cut up many times I don't see any reason to cut until you're big enough that you know when you cut down you'll be where your ideal lean/muscled look will be.

Now you have to bulk again to gain weight even if it's clean bulking, but all the while you were cutting you could have been gaining.

It's just my opinion so don't lose any sleep over it.

Fair enough bro, I hear what your saying. Maybe I will regret it in the future or maybe not. At least I will learn something from it :)

EM I feel bad cuz i never have had to cut in my life but it seems like if u lost 30 lbs then u should be shredded right? i mean its not hard to get big and strong again, but i also think ull be happier overall being slimmer and then having to bulk up again. Its all a learning process bro even if u regret it u shouldnt because youre gonna learn somethin

i did a cycle and got to 210, 6 months later after PCT and getting sick i was down to 180. Was that cycle a waste? probably yea lol but i learned that I will NEVER let myself not eat if i get sick even if i have to force food down my throat

You're still young EM. I'm not saying cutting is a waste. Look who's talking. I've done my share of cutting cycles. I've just come to the conclusion that I can live with not looking that good so long as I am consistently getting bigger and stronger for a prolonged period of time until I'm sure I have something to cut down to.

This is from a lifter's standards. There's nothing wrong being sub 200 and lean, but I'm thinking more along the lines of 215-225 and lean at my height. See what I'm saying?

At the very least it is a different experience for you and you learn from it. Basically my advice is just don't fall into the trap of bulking and cutting and never getting anywhere that so many people do. I'm one of them so I'm speaking from experience.

Also being consistent in the gym is the biggest of all and again I'm at fault there.

Learn from my mistakes. Stay lean as long as you want, but if you ever want to get BIG I recommend training hard, eating big and doing that consistently for a couple years straight and then cut it down. It won't be pretty on the way up, but it's only temporary. I guarantee trying to lean bulk from a low bodyweight is a far slower process. That said cutting carbs at night while still bulking throughout the day is pretty ideal for endo's and many meso's.:taco:

Mesocycle 3

Week: 1

Deadlift

5x255
5x295
14x335

225x10x10x5

After doing no deadlifts for two weeks I could definitely feel the fatigue when I couldn't do 225 for more than 2 sets. However for week one this is normal and I know next week I'll be at the strength that I left off after mesocycle 2 and by week 3 I'll be setting PR's with 375.

On a side note I took my first serving of Animal pack and Holy sht thats alot of pills for one sittin. I took 4 every minute to hit the 12 pills at breakfast.

Top Bottom