Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Might Be Setting Up Home In Atlanta

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What a blast that would be. They have an international company I am speaking with based there. Would have to travel international though so that maybe only setback. Would get to see Corn everyday so that weighs out setback.
 
lol

We finally get rid of Ryan and now you.......lol

I would hang wid ya any time brother
 
we will hang baby really hang:p best thing is all your single chicks would ask who the stoked straight guy?
 
well We will have to go to Oil cans before ya move. Oh yeah did you send me some karma calling me a bitch? You know I will kick your ass right? I know what you look like and where to find ya.....lol
 
flexed1 said:
we will hang baby really hang:p best thing is all your single chicks would ask who the stoked straight guy?

lol - aight
 
flexed - you would hate it. Atlanta sucks. At least Cynthia McKinney is no longer in office. Probably robbing people at ATM's now.

The gay life sucks. The gay social scene is very deficient. Gay muscle scenes are practically non existent. I was frequently the biggest guy in the bar whenever I went to Burkharts or Transfer.

The humidity sucks, the surface of the moon is smoother than some of the roads, traffic is a nightmare after 4PM.

You should move to South Florida like I did.
 
ANAL THAT SUCKS. ACTUALLY THE GAY AUSTIN MUSCLE SCENE APPEARS TO BE ME THOUGH ITS VERY LIBRAL HERE.
 
The closet thing you can come to "gay muscle" here is either:

The swimmers build


or



Fat guys who think they are big.


I mean, you think I am kidding you. This is how your day would be...

Either leave the house before 7AM or after 9AM to avoid traffic.

Be back at your house by either 3PM or after 7PM due to traffic.

Eat and then go out to:

Blakes _ you can pose at the bar with your cell phone glued to your ear like the other happy hour flakes.

Burkharts - doesn't really start kicking until after 1030PM. Friday night is bear night. Ugghhhhh.

Oscars - video bar, but small (shotgun NYC style) and full of SMOKE.

Phoenix, Buddies, New Order, Tripps, Metro, Mary's are all trash bars. The scum of the bus stops that are outside.

About the only highlight is Sunday in Piedmont Park. But only if you have a circle of friends. and if you don't have friends, you won't make any with the jealous little queens around town.
 
Darktooth said:



I take it that means really big, fat, hairy people?

Fat hairy smelly men who use the "bear lifestyle" as just a fucking excuse for being fat lazy and poorly dressed. You see them come in with their Lee blue jeans and black leather vest.

Half of them can't grow hair on their heads, so they have a face full.



In other words... hairy diesel dykes.
 
Top Bottom