Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid-Cycle Dosing Mistake

Huffy43

First off yes, I am aware this is dumb and can put my body as risk. This is why I am asking for advice.
Stats:
6'4
245lb 15% BF
25 yrs old
3500-4kcal /day
350 protien /day
1st Cycle

Cycle:
1-13 Sustanon 300
1-4 Dbol 30 mg/day
10-17 HC Gen
14-20 Unleashed
14-20 Post Cycle
14-20 Aromasin
14-20 Clomid

So my issue is: started my first 2 weeks of the cycle at 300mg 2x per week, 3rd week increased to 450 2x week. As you can see way way way too high in terms of weekly dosage especially for a first cycle. I read numerous time about deciding on a weekly dose and then separating it into two doses and like an idiot I didn't process that. I have very few sides besides bloating and even that is very minimal. I am currently on week 6 (of 13), with already taking my first pin of the week at 450mg. My 2nd pin is tomorrow. So my question is, I obv don't want to be running such a high weekly dose, should I taper down or drop my next pin to a smaller dose? I am looking to be in the 600mg /week range. Basically I'm looking for some others with knowledge about decreasing test doses mid-cycle and if there is anything I should be aware of.

Sust has long esters in it so just wait a week to let your blood levels drop a bit and start pinning again at the correct dosage.

Just drop the dose next pin. No need to taper. You'll be fine. Start your aromasin now. You should've been using a small dose before the dosage mishap

Top Bottom