Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arrives

Re: Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arr

id just start pct and be done with it...when your stuff comes in wait a few weeks and restart the cycle...by the tume you get the sust and stary suign it again gonna take forever to start working...be happy with what you go and be more careful next time! :)

yep, totally agree.

finish what you have, spread that 3ml of sust over 15 days, then do PCT. Get your new gear, and start again.

Re: Mid Cycle Catastrophe Ran Out of Gear- Stop Cycle or Restart Cycle After Gear Arr

I'm confused when you guys say, start again when u get your new gear? Do you mean start pct now and then as soon as it comes start up again, or finish out pct and then wait time off = time on + pct? Can i just start pct and then restart cycle?

I'm confused when you guys say, start again when u get your new gear? Do you mean start pct now and then as soon as it comes start up again, or finish out pct and then wait time off = time on + pct? Can i just start pct and then restart cycle?
take the requird time off....its been short so take 7-8 weeks off now...the way sources go it should take a bit longer then expectd to get it..if you want the best gains..start over again clean...if not your gonna be chasing half ass rsults because of the inconsistency..

Top Bottom