Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Microsoft: Apple's Post-PC View Is Wrong

Sounds like your mind is already made up that they haven't. The more important point though is, Microsoft makes products that run the vast majority of good products in the world. Like I said, they are far more influential in expanding our economy than any of their niche-by-contrast competitors.
Why do you think this?

The Microsoft vision of the tablet is taking off because of Apple. Chrome and FF show growing market adoption rates.

What has M$ influenced in recent years? I tend to feel that they've been playing catch up in a few areas.

laptops.
Does that take into account of sheer numbers? Or is that percentages?

on my cell sry

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!
No worries. I was having a little fun. One of your links said that Apple was the best.

Personally, I think that it's somewhat subjective.

No worries. I was having a little fun. One of your links said that Apple was the best.

Personally, I think that it's somewhat subjective.
I hope none of my links said Apple was best.

It is subjective.

would I buy an IPad? Prolly not.

Am I going to buy a new IPod. Prolly.

Are Mac/Macbooks really nice? Defiantly.

Im just not going to sit around and Fanboy for apple like a puppy.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

No - Apple makes the most money on their products that makes them the largest company in the world. That makes them the best.

Have we come up with one good product that Microsoft created?

No, it just means people are willing to pay for a brand name.

Apple has had some epic fails...

1. Lisa
2. Mac Portable
3. Pippin
4. 20th anniversary MAC
5. Hockey puck mouse
6. Newton
7. Quick take
8. Eworld
9. G4 Cube
10. ROKR

Apple is a software/hardware/multimedia corporation with a great marketing arm; They rely on the fact they will eventually produce an overpriced product consumers will embrace. Comparing them to a software company based on profits is comparing apples to oranges. MS owns the operating system market because I can pay 1k for a top of the line wintel machine and run all the software I use natively as opposed to paying twice as much for a system I need to install an emulator to run 90% of the software I use daily.

I hope none of my links said Apple was best.

It is subjective.

would I buy an IPad? Prolly not.

Am I going to buy a new IPod. Prolly.

Are Mac/Macbooks really nice? Defiantly.

Im just not going to sit around and Fanboy for apple like a puppy.

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!
The problem is when any sort of positive praise for one team or snother gets a person called a fan boy (as a derogatory term). In turn, this gets people's backs up and has then to respond negatively. I like my Macs and my Acers (but I hate my Lenovo). I like my IPhone (because my son can FaceTime me) and I like the GNote because I can watch movies on it.

If you find that you don't like it, that's too bad. Clearly, my use cases aren't the same as yours.

Top Bottom