Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mi colita

Last one for now. All the glute shots look alike. Oh well. I've been slacking so much lately it's not even funny. I hope by posting my pics I will be motivated to improve and post some afters in about 4 weeks (of my other body parts :) ) I would like to add some muscle to my arms and shoulders. And some size to my hams and calves. I don't really care if I get really ripped abs right now. Just want to get a bit bigger. The only way thats going to happen is if I get off my lazy ass. I hate being in a rut. I wish i had a training partner. That would help. Time for me to motivate myself! Tata for now

:eek2: wow, you look fantastic, you have an amazing set of glutes and boobs.....i mean pecs ;) yeah thats it...pecs....;) :p :p

if you need any help hun you know i will help ya.

Sorry bro's you will have to stand in line. She's my sexy lil chica. Hahaha j/k. Told you nobody would get bothered if you posted these pics. You're so conservative(sort of, hehehe) sexy and sweet. :bigkiss:

some flexing shots. I'm loosing muscle like a cancer patients loosing weight! (was that politically incorrect?) I was in much better shape last year. sigh

Baby you have nice arms and nice back muscles as well. You're in good shape already. Wonder what you look like when you say you're really in shape. ;)

Good abs as well. Complete physique stay that way you don't even need to be more muscular.

Last edited:
Top Bottom