Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MFT28 vs. Shortcut to Size vs. 5x5

Alexhager

Hello,

This is my first post. I am a little tired of BB.com so I thought I'd try conversing with the community here. I'm 19 years old. Genetically, I have a smaller physique. A pretty small torso. I have been lifting for a year. The first few months, I followed a full body routine and saw great results but ended up stalling. These last few weeks I've been cutting and have made some serious progress in definition. If I had to guess, I am about 8-9% BF. Maybe a little more. I am looking to get bigger. I have tons of extra time on my hands. Spending hours in the gym is not an issue. I've been looking into a few programs for my next step. I want to add some serious mass while maintaining my bf%, or decreasing it, if possible. MFT28 on BB.com seems really interesting along with Shortcut to Size. I feel like they could bring in some gains! I will not be following the liquid meal portion of MFT28, however. Out of these 2, which do you think would work best for me? I am huge fan of push-ups and am sort of intrigued by the exercises in MFT. Let me know, thanks!

Top Bottom