Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexico blast

lifter 808

HI- new member here-
I will be in Baja, Mexico (far from all the problems you hear about) for about 12-16 weeks, enough time in my estimation for a nice summer blast. I travel there every year to my property and have had problems finding cyp. Sus is easy to find in redijcets, but expensive. I will be driving thru TJ and Ensenada on my 800 mile journey south. The national chain pharms only carry certain products. There are vet stores all around the place. I prefer to shop & stock up in Ensenada, as I am familiar with the town outside of the "zona de tourista". I was leaning toward masteron & test, but not sure about availability, so anyone that goes to/lives in Mexico that can share info/suggestions for some blast ideas & product availabilty/names appreciated.
Background: On and off trt for over ten years, but never blasted. Currently on agel 1% 8pumps ed (sucks & weak) -dont laugh its Kaiser...
I've done several differnt cycles years ago using adrol, fina, omni, sus & cyp; big fan of clenbuterol. Been training over 30 years, competed masters pwrlifting @ 165. Currently at 175@6'. I know how to eat clean. Just looking for a little boost in lean mass & some bf reduction currently about 11.

We don't discuss sources in this site man.

Hi I wasnt really looking for a source per se, I can drive around the town and check out stores, but I have found that the product names differ in the pharms so a brand name, ie Sustonon, Testerona, etc would be helpful because my Spanish is not so good. If I know what product name to use, it simplifies things....

Top Bottom