Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mexican Steroids

shaved_ape

So Im currently in Los Cabos and see the pharmacies are full of juice, PCT drugs, just about most things you would love to get your hands on.

The only thing Iv really noticed is a lack of range. I have on came across Adrol, test, deca, var, methyl mast, primo, inj dbol, provirion.

Wheres the Mast and tren?

I remember reading DAN DUCHAINE mentioning the mexican steroid production, and it being some top of the line stuff.

Anyways, just wondering what you guys think of mexi gear?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always thought of Mexican grade as super low high quality stuff or super high medium quality. Either way I have no issues running it. It seems some time you get freak bottles when buying from ugl where it's super good but Mexican grade is always consistent.

I always thought of Mexican grade as super low high quality stuff or super high medium quality. Either way I have no issues running it. It seems some time you get freak bottles when buying from ugl where it's super good but Mexican grade is always consistent.

So I think you meant to say super low or high quality or super high- medium quality?...

When you say 'freak bottles' you mean random quality through what would normally be a good batch?

A week ago I was in Thailand, and the prices are much cheaper too. And have 100% range. They lack aI's like aromasin, or letro. And you would be very lucky to find caber. Prami no proplem

Thanks for ya feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are three parts to the answer....

1st. Walk into a national chain drug store here in Mexico, Farmacias Guadaljara, Farmacias ABC; Benavides, and you will find SUstanon 250,Primoteston Depot, Deca-Durabolin(the actual brand)Proviron,etc. It is a limited selection of AAS, but it is the same grade as what your pharmacist would give you in the US. The prices are more expensive than you would expect. 1ml of Test is going to cost you $22 dollars, Proviron $20 for 10 25mg tabs.

Obviously things like Tren and Dbol do not exist for medical use, you wont find it. Thats one market and a really nice one because you dont need a prescription. Since most Americans feel they are doing something wrong they are too scared to walk in and ask.

2nd. Vet steroids. To get a legit vet anabolic you now need a prescription in Mexico. Yes you need a prescription to buy test foranimal,but not for yourself. Also real vet steroids are now limited to 50mg/ml concentrations. There are a ton of companies that pretend tobe vet steroids but arent....they have a permit down here called a SAGARPA registration and you can look it up to see if the number is real. And logic kicks in sometimes...there is a brand of Dbol down here right now that is injectable and supposedly for your rooster...WTF would you need Dbol for in a rooster?

3rd. The infamous Mex Gear stuff....underdosed, dirty, etc, whatever you want to call it. There is not one single UG down here worth buying. If you walk into a little farmacia and they are pushing that stuff, you will likely get what you deserve, its a tourist trap.

I didnt mention AI sorry....All available over the counter, Armidex($360 dls) Aromasin about the same, Nova($2, yes thats two dls), Dostinex(90ish)

Just as good as any bro... They are made by labs operating openly & competitively in private industry.

parabolan hasn't been made since 1999, not sure why you think you would find it at a pharmacy.

like MH said if you buy UG gear in mexico then good luck, you will need it..

also dbol has developed by Ziegler for the sole purpose as a bodybuilder AAS that you didn't have to inject.. he wanted the american's back home including himself being a former marine to be able to catch up to the Russians who were tearing it up. it was never made to do a thing medically, so that is why you wouldn't find that

There are three parts to the answer....

1st. Walk into a national chain drug store here in Mexico, Farmacias Guadaljara, Farmacias ABC; Benavides, and you will find SUstanon 250,Primoteston Depot, Deca-Durabolin(the actual brand)Proviron,etc. It is a limited selection of AAS, but it is the same grade as what your pharmacist would give you in the US. The prices are more expensive than you would expect. 1ml of Test is going to cost you $22 dollars, Proviron $20 for 10 25mg tabs.

Obviously things like Tren and Dbol do not exist for medical use, you wont find it. Thats one market and a really nice one because you dont need a prescription. Since most Americans feel they are doing something wrong they are too scared to walk in and ask.

2nd. Vet steroids. To get a legit vet anabolic you now need a prescription in Mexico. Yes you need a prescription to buy test foranimal,but not for yourself. Also real vet steroids are now limited to 50mg/ml concentrations. There are a ton of companies that pretend tobe vet steroids but arent....they have a permit down here called a SAGARPA registration and you can look it up to see if the number is real. And logic kicks in sometimes...there is a brand of Dbol down here right now that is injectable and supposedly for your rooster...WTF would you need Dbol for in a rooster?

3rd. The infamous Mex Gear stuff....underdosed, dirty, etc, whatever you want to call it. There is not one single UG down here worth buying. If you walk into a little farmacia and they are pushing that stuff, you will likely get what you deserve, its a tourist trap.

great post bro.

great post bro.

Thank you. It helps that I have been down here for years and have ran through everything from Pharma, Vet and UG. Because of the crap UG market I homebrew exclusively, except for Proviron and such.

I actually have a lot of friends in the cattle business and for some reason they made Nandrolone very difficult to get and my friends appreciated my stash. Although it was weird to inject a cow with my gear,lol.

Top Bottom