Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Messed up my PCT. How to fix/adjust

Juicejimmy

New member
I finished my first cycle of 12 weeks Test Cypionate at 250 every 3 days on June 15th. I messed up and started my Nolvadex PCT 3 days later on June 18th and did two weeks at 40 a day. Saturday was my third week and I'm down to 20 a day now. I fucked up and realized I started the PCT way too fast. I realize now I was supposed to wait 2 weeks. What do you guys think I should do? Now that I'm at the actual 2 week mark should I start the PCT all over again at 40mg per day for 2 weeks?
 
Start your PCT all over again as if you never screwed up and started it too early. The nolvadex wouldn't have done much for recovery taken that early because the testosterone will still have been in your blood stream at full levels.

If you need another vial of nolvadex to finish your PCT you can order it from ag-guys.com.
 
it will take 5-6 weeks for the cyp esters to even clear.

so essentially you are running cyp with nolva together.

also a nolva only pct is not a good idea, you should stack in a test booster as well to counteract any negative sides. also 40mg a day is way too much.. heck even 20mg a day is too much.. remember these SERM drugs have longer half lives then what people believe, so taking them daily at high dosages is over dosing them. that's why if you google so many people report horrible sides
 
it will take 5-6 weeks for the cyp esters to even clear.

so essentially you are running cyp with nolva together.

also a nolva only pct is not a good idea, you should stack in a test booster as well to counteract any negative sides. also 40mg a day is way too much.. heck even 20mg a day is too much.. remember these SERM drugs have longer half lives then what people believe, so taking them daily at high dosages is over dosing them. that's why if you google so many people report horrible sides
What do you recommend for nolva dosages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
 
Top Bottom