Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men in skirts (Scotsman I want pictures)

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
I enjoyed my first Scottish Highland Games on Sunday. I have a new found respect for the Scottish athletes. The Caber Toss? Good LAWD! Only one guy from the elite class managed to get a twelve o'clock and he was a beast... a beast that looked REEEEEAALLY good in a kilt. :p :p

The best part of the day was during the closing ceremonies. All of the pipe bands that had been competing joined on the main field for the retiring of the colors and played Amazing Grace. 400+ bagpipes and drums only 10 feet away made my heart skip a beat and my eyes well up. What an impressive sound! I didn't want them to stop playing. :)

If you've never been to such an event I recommend going. Even if it's only to stare at a bunch of grown men running around in plaid skirts. :p :p :p :p

Ugh, that must have sounded like 400+ cats getting their tails stepped on.

Reactions: jh1
I can't say that the sound of a cat getting stepped on ever made me want to rip my clothes off and run naked in the rain. :)

You went to the games in Enumclaw? Right on, that's a blast. I go for the turkey legs and beer garden.

I was at a highland games in Airth Scotland on Saturday. Pretty cool competed in a couple of events, did some drinking, overall had a blast. They are supposed to be putting up new pics soon at www.airthgames.co.uk last time I checked (earlier today) they didn't have any pics from this year.

The Estes Park highland games are in September (7,8,9) and is the largest one in North America. I'll be there and I'll have pics a plenty.

D- that would be a great time to visit if you could swing it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Reactions: ceo
dirty~d~ said:
I can't say that the sound of a cat getting stepped on ever made me want to rip my clothes off and run naked in the rain. :)

And bagpipes do?

dirty~d~ said:

when do we get pics of said running nekid????

Scotsman said:
I was at a highland games in Airth Scotland on Saturday. Pretty cool competed in a couple of events, did some drinking, overall had a blast. They are supposed to be putting up new pics soon at www.airthgames.co.uk last time I checked (earlier today) they didn't have any pics from this year.

The Estes Park highland games are in September (7,8,9) and is the largest one in North America. I'll be there and I'll have pics a plenty.

D- that would be a great time to visit if you could swing it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I'll see what I can do, but if I can't make it down for the games then you'll have to wear a kilt for me when I do visit. :qt: We'll have to see about getting MM into one too. I bet he has girlie legs. :evil:

Top Bottom