Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Membership fees at your gym?

I live in the premier highrise in my city on the 14th floor, nice view of the city - free cable, underground parking, pool, sauna, jacuzzi and weight room. The room is lacking a little but I have the lacked equip in my room. I pay $820 a month for a nice little 1 bdrm.

derrick m.
--
#!

Hmmm I was on my way to complaint aqbout paying
20$ buck a month but I guess I will shut up

20 Canadian btw :fro:

had to switch gyms because of price

my old gym upped the student rate 5 bucks so i had fuck that shit. they also decided to play puff the magic dragon one day in the free weight room and that is what finally did it for me and a couple friends. found a new gym, no setup fee and only 25 a month, regular rate, and no contract its month to month cancel any time with no strings attached. love the new gym great people and good music.

later
mitch1301

I signed up with my wrestling team at college a few years back and got a lifetime membership for 8 dollars a month at 24 hour fitness. It's good for all clubs, which is good for me because I travel, and there's a 24 hour right by where I alway's travel to.

33$ a month for me, thats including saunas, tanning, and the whirlpools, all of which i never use.......:D

corleone, good to see you back bro, hope you are well.

peace bb79

I'm pretty pissed with my situation...I pay 42 a month -CDN- that's $504 per annum at gold's... a gym with some sort of reputation...yet a gym in Calcutta is cleaner and has better up to date equip!!! I've been in Canada about 2years and changed 5 gyms!!! The funny thing is that 4 of the five were health clubs and still the places looked like a YMCA in the middle of some hick town. No offense but it seems that people could give a rats ass about the gyms and the equip here.

Top Bottom