Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melatonin for sleep problems

Jaricha

I've got problems with sleep, so I am looking for agood supplement with melatonin. I have heard good things about it,and it is our natural hormone, so I guess it should be the best thingfor sleep problems. Does anyone here have a clue of a good source ofmelatonine?

Melatonin is indeed great for sleep disorders, but itworks so much better when coupled with other supplements for the sameproblem. Therefore, I would highly recommend N2Sleep. It workswonders, as it has melatonin along with many other ingredients, andit works really well. I use it myself from time to time, and ithelped my wife big time when she had bad insomnia.

N2Sleep would be a goof call. Typtothan, an amino found in milk (hence warm milk before bed helping sleep) is a good way to go.

Of course, as we've often posted, address why you're sleep isn't good then add some supps and your sleep should be great!

we naturally secrete melatonin at sunset and it goes down at sunrise as humans.

the best way to increase your natural melatonin would be not watching tv at night or having any electronics or lights in your bedroom. this is a mistake 95% of people make and they wonder why they can't sleep

Don't look for supplements right away for sleeping. Try to get to the route cause of the issue. Steve has some amazing articles at evolutionary.org on this subject and we have discussed it on our podcasts. Start off with your room. Is it free of distractions? Think of things like a TV, your phone, computer, alarm clock facing you. While you are trying to figure out the issues, n2sleep is a good natural supplement that will help you get to sleep.

I have already tried all the sleep higiene, like not watching screens an hour or two before going to sleep, using the bedroom only for sleep, etc.

Perhaps will give a try to N2Sleep. Will it make me sleepy the next day? How long till I get completely good in the morning?

I used to use a melatonin supplement. It always left me feeling groggy the next day and half asleep until noon.

I don't have the sample problem with N2sleep since it only contains 1mg of melatonin per pill.

I would start with 1 pill 30-45 minutes before bad. That should be enough but if it's needed, bump it up to 2 pills

Top Bottom