Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Melanotan peptides liquid letro (any good???)

rouss

Banned
everybody tells me to use letrozole to get rid of gyno. I heard it can take up to 2 months to start working, pluss its expensive. Melanotan peptides is a chemical company that has liqid letrozole. Does this work faster than pills Or does it work at all. My gyno is bad. I just ordered 1 bottle Thamks :)
 
rather use generic letro from india (google search...fempro or similar). should be dirt cheap and is better than unreliable liquid orals. good luck
 
I Just ordered letro from them... I got it in 4 days. Really cheap... today was my first day, we'll see what happens...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App
 
bump...has anyone used a peptide letro and experiance the same effects as the generic pill form???
 
Top Bottom