Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

medicinal herb is the bomb son

I used to work with a guy that had a hook up with a doc every so often. The Doc used to jack some and sell it to a few different middle men whenever he got it. Neither my co-worker nor the doc were interested in selling high quantities, they were comfortable with the nice amount of extra cash they made with a couple of pounds, which I think was smart. Also, my co-worker only sold one of those small plastic film cannisters (about an eighth) per person for $80. Anyways, it was always different grades, you never knew how high grade it might be until you smoked it and even the weakest stuff I can remember getting from them was way stronger than any street dank I've ever bought. The best some some stuff we called "snow white." White fucking nugs, some holy fucking crippler shit.
 
yea..potent would be an understatement. and this is supposedly "100%" organic, no chemicals at all used in the growing process. :rasta:
 
NJjuice22 said:
damn nigga, i cant imagine some old bag with glaucoma smokin this shit. she would be buggin out.

i throw you a nug you throw me a nug.

thats how it works right?

well..im waiting for my nug. NUGG!
 
Dunk said:
i throw you a nug you throw me a nug.

thats how it works right?

well..im waiting for my nug. NUGG!

nug on the side for you . I heard you queers are having a meatup tommorrow. watch your ass.
 
fuckin sawastae was trying to sucker me into a geigh meatup then!..he k messages me "yo, me , dunk, swole are meating up lemme know if your down" ......nigga wanted me to show up, spike my drink and take adavantage of me like he did bran. not this muvga..never.
 
NJjuice22 said:
fuckin sawastae was trying to sucker me into a geigh meatup then!..he k messages me "yo, me , dunk, swole are meating up lemme know if your down" ......nigga wanted me to show up, spike my drink and take adavantage of me like he did bran. not this muvga..never.

i got the same one but replace dunk with "njjuicycock"

holy fugazzi
 
these should be mandatory at a sawastea meatup.


sp365.jpg
 
jackangel said:
silly igga, i know about nag champa. wreck yoself.

I bought this wigga's cd outside of Penn station the other day. His name is Leech. Does alot of his own beats too.

I wanna send you a track called Last Supper. I think you will like it. Homeboy has skills.

Where can i send it to?

(via Magic Carpet is NOT an option)
 
jackangel. if u do roll with the WOPS i think this would go well with a trendy striped button down...




















TURBAN.GIF
 
Sorry boyz, but until you've tried some from a "tree" that has been growing next to a creek supplied with manure year round, you are missing out.

^^^^^Why I love to live in the middle of no-where. Woods/Farms everywhere. Probably 1/4 of the farmers around here smoke.

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom