Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MD6 + ECA Stack... any good?

MonStar1023

I was wondering for you alls opinion on what type of results Ill get using a fat-burning stack like this? Ill be following a CKD while using it.. Opinions?

:confused::confused:

That combination is not recommended. The yohimbine in the MD6 and the ephedrine in an ECA stack are contraindicated. Together they increase the chance of heart attack or stroke by reducing the hearts ability to pump blood.

That is why Biotest used to use norephedrine instead of ephedrine in MD6. Due to supply issues they've since stopped. Syntrax's Adipokinetix still uses norephedrine with Yohimbine.

Good luck!

Anyone else? I have been using this stack for a little while now and seen no side-effects whatsoever... I dont know if I am a wierdo or what? :D:D

You must have the old version of MD6, because the new one already contains a ephedrine extract (together with caffeine). If you are taking the new one, you will end up taking the same ingredients.

The most effective way i have found to use these 2 different combos is like this. Take for example your ECA for 5 days, 2 days off, then follow it again w/ MD6 for 5 days, 2 days off, and keep repeating. That way your body doesn't get used to either and keep burning fat.

Top Bottom