Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

may want to stop the prop and tren...

hanibal

i'm on week 6 of an anticipated 12 week primo(250 E4D), prop(100 EOD) and tren hexa(100mgE4D). thinking about stopping the prop and tren and just continue w/ primo. this is a cutting cycle. i also just finished 6 weeks of t3. felt i needed alittle more than primo to help avoid muscle loss w/ t3. well i didn't lose any muscle that's for sure. i started dieting in may. was 258 and kinda fat for me. 6'1". now at 238 and looking jacked as a mofo. :chomp: even though i'm losing fat i feel i'm getting bigger than i want. even though it is quality muscle and i'm looking bigger and leaner, it's too much for me. my goal is to get down to 215 and i'm starting to think maybe i'd be better off w/ just primo for another 6-8 weeks, cycling clen 2 weeks 2 off. i didn't do alot of cardio either while on t3. usually 30min 3 days/week. starting mon, i'm increasing to 45 min mon-fri on empty stomach. would i be better off w/ just primo and clen w/ more cardio or do i now need the prop and tren since i'm increasing cardio and some say there's muscle loss after stopping t3. i also just started 50mg proviron ED for remainder of time i'm on primo(6-8weeks).

id stick with the primo and clen w/more cardio. this should be enough to get you more cut like you want, and the primo try to up the dose to 300-350mg E4D. Karma welcome :)

hanibal said:
i'm on week 6 of an anticipated 12 week primo(250 E4D), prop(100 EOD) and tren hexa(100mgE4D). thinking about stopping the prop and tren and just continue w/ primo. this is a cutting cycle. i also just finished 6 weeks of t3. felt i needed alittle more than primo to help avoid muscle loss w/ t3. well i didn't lose any muscle that's for sure. i started dieting in may. was 258 and kinda fat for me. 6'1". now at 238 and looking jacked as a mofo. :chomp: even though i'm losing fat i feel i'm getting bigger than i want. even though it is quality muscle and i'm looking bigger and leaner, it's too much for me. my goal is to get down to 215 and i'm starting to think maybe i'd be better off w/ just primo for another 6-8 weeks, cycling clen 2 weeks 2 off. i didn't do alot of cardio either while on t3. usually 30min 3 days/week. starting mon, i'm increasing to 45 min mon-fri on empty stomach. would i be better off w/ just primo and clen w/ more cardio or do i now need the prop and tren since i'm increasing cardio and some say there's muscle loss after stopping t3. i also just started 50mg proviron ED for remainder of time i'm on primo(6-8weeks).

Too much for you? Yeah that's terrible.

so drop the drugs if you dont need them bro. less is better.

drop the tren, and go with low dose prop or 4-600 mg primo if you can afford it

slyder190 said:
Too much for you? Yeah that's terrible.

That's what I was thinking. I was actually just saying the other day, "man I'm gaining way too much muscle" :p

J/K bro, drop the tren and stick with a low dose of prop/primo. Good luck with your goals. I hope u stop gaining all that muscle ;)

Top Bottom