Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max Cycle Length Var/Test and Winny?

bondiberg

Hi guys - I am 34, 90kg 17% and 179cm

I have been on Anavar (80mg/day) for 8 weeks

1 week ago I added test blend at 800mg week split into 2 400mg doses

This is also my first cycle

My question is how long can I safely go on a first cycle? Is 16 weeks OK? Especially as I added the test so late?

Also I want to add Winny at the end to cut body fat to about 15... Is this advisable and at what dose should I be on and at what stage in the cycle?

The more I read the more confused I get!

Thanks in advance for any help

why would bot have asked these questions before starting your first cycle?
now i almost garauntee your test400 is underdosed but even if its not 800mg is way to mucj for a first cycle.

how long are you running var for? whats your ai protocol? what your pct?

Thanks for the reply so far... Ok so during planning I aimed for 12 weeks
Want to know if 16 is ok

Added test late due to fear of needles which I am now over

Went to see my Doctor who advised NOT using Ai unless I get symptoms

And thanks for the not particularly helpful why didn't you think of this before advice- I am reaching out for help mid cycle!!!! I am far from perfect and I can't imagine that all users on this site got it right from day 1

In my opinion you need to drop the anavar as 8 weeks of any oral is a pretty long time. You need to take Aromasin with your test and HCG. I would also use clomid and nolva for pct. if you run winny, I'd run it towards the end of that test cycle to give your liver a break.

Hey guys, I can't figure out how to do a new post. That's why I posted it here. Can someone give me some advice on my above question? Thanks guys

Bondiberg; to answer your question about "how long" the answer is "you can't"

Your stats are not in line for a cycle and 800 mg's a week of test is almost 3x more than you need.

Do you have a PCT lined up? I'd suggest stopping now and running a strong PCT.

Ok thx - will take a break as in fact I'm now retaining a heck of a lot of water and feel sluggish and tired all the time!

Thx

Top Bottom