Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron + Test. Prop

i am what i am said:
I know of test prop, masteron, and fina combo. Your product is most likely legit, but mixes like this are not uncommon, but can't help without a company name.

Thankyou for answering the question.

C-Los 21 said:
Yes.
What are your goals?

Right now my goals are to get to a lean look. At thanksgiving I was 260 and 5'11. I was holding a lot of water and too much fat (the kind you can't tell with a shirt on, but when it comes off you look real big and real soft). I quit working out for about a month and then played in the weight room, nothing serious like I had before. That was the first time I have ever wanted to get away from being big (don't know why).

Now I am serious again about lifting. My goals are to get lean, with a visible 6-pack. After that I want to pack on the size a little slower, so I can control the BF% a little better. I do not know my BF% right now, but you can see some lines in my midsection (the outer parts). I was wanting to use the Test Prop and Masteron to help give me a little quick and to help me to burn a little fat faster than with nothing. I know that Masteron is best used for a few weeks before a show, but I believe that I might as well take advantage of this combo as it could only help, and it is only a few dollars more than Test Prop alone.

Any suggestions?

I did that cycle last summer, my God what a good cycle. Bulked on the two compounds, gained 16 solid pounds, no water, no fat.

Top Bottom