Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron, maybe mine was fake?

Bro, you are WAYYYYYY off on your bodyfat, but most people are.

Your first pic looks like mid to upper teens, and the 2nd is probably 11-13% at best.

There is a reason we suggest Masteron for a TRUE 10% or under. You don't get jack shit except maybe some libido increase when its too high.

Masteron is fucking awesome, but only if you are shredded. Otherwise you are just wasting gear.

How can the measurements be so far off? The guy was pretty through with his clamps

How can the measurements be so far off? The guy was pretty through with his clamps

A lot of caliper measurements can be pretty far off. I've seen them be 10% off on some people. There are very specific sites that the skinfolds need to be taken, and be very consistent throughout. If you take a skinfolds measurement just in inch off for the abdomen measurement, it can be off 3 or 4 mm or even more. That leaves a lot of room for fluctuation in bodyfat readings. I can make myself look like 2% bodyfat by just shifting the spot a little which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm actually around 6% or just over right now

Those things are really not good for measuring bodyfat. They are better used for tracking fat loss. You take your measurements, disregard what it says, but keep the numbers. A week or two later take the same measurements at the same site and note difference. Rinse and repeat....

A lot of caliper measurements can be pretty far off. I've seen them be 10% off on some people. There are very specific sites that the skinfolds need to be taken, and be very consistent throughout. If you take a skinfolds measurement just in inch off for the abdomen measurement, it can be off 3 or 4 mm or even more. That leaves a lot of room for fluctuation in bodyfat readings. I can make myself look like 2% bodyfat by just shifting the spot a little which is absolutely ridiculous. I'm actually around 6% or just over right now

Those things are really not good for measuring bodyfat. They are better used for tracking fat loss. You take your measurements, disregard what it says, but keep the numbers. A week or two later take the same measurements at the same site and note difference. Rinse and repeat....

Guess I'm gonna have to kick the cardio up a notch and eat even less carbs... I want to be in single digits

men typically store fat in the midsection and in the thighs. so as rickrock said if you measure another area of the body it can be decieving and vice versa.

many of us who are in the low to mid teens body fat wise will be hard pressed to find any fat on our legs or arms for example..

Guess I'm gonna have to kick the cardio up a notch and eat even less carbs... I want to be in single digits

You have definitely made some great progress man. You really aren't far off right now. Dropping a few more lbs will tighten you up a lot.

The best advice I can give you is to go by the mirror. Don't put any stock into a number like the scale or a bodyfat reading. Nobody that sees you on the beach or walking down the street knows how much you weigh, or what your bodyfat % is....but they do know how you look.

Look at yourself in the mirror and decide what you need to do. Do what needs done and When you like what you see, you know you will be there.

Top Bottom