Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron, maybe mine was fake?

SinisterUproar

So I'm nearing the end of my test/ TrenA/ mast P cycle and I had excellent results. But I think my masteron was bunk. I lost 8% body fat and actually gained about 3 solid pounds so it was definitely a success but I accredit most of it to the tren and my diet and training. I thought masteron was going to harden me up and make me "grainy" looking and it just never happened. But sense it was my first time using tren and masteron I guess I really don't know which did what. Anyways here's a picture of me at 4 weeks and then 8 weeks into the cycle

It seems to have stripped fat....and also your boxer shorts :worried:

only kidding bro - looks like you got a great result from the cycle, hard to say if your mast was bunk..did you shed much hair ..if any ? mast mades me shed like a cheap christmas tree.

Bro you lost 8% bf? Your mast probably wasn't bunk. You have to already be at a low bf when using it. This is why most guys suggest using it under 10-12% body fat otherwise you won't reap the benefits of mast, like the grainy dry look

Masteron is my fav anabolic, I've done it countless times ... I always find a reason to add it in just about every cycle lol ... Now other than what everyone knows and expects from masteron like hardener if you are lean enough before using and you should start seeing a dry look usually around shoulders first...Iif you have some soreness or itchiness on or around nipples that too should stop or subside ... If it's real you should feel or felt a boost in libido and sense of well being ( clean energy boost, not like caffeine) and it's rather intense compared to most.. Hair loss is a popular side effect with mast.. A popular "method" or "
" at home test" you can try that a long time user/ retired body builder once told me.. You need to be 2 weeks in your masteron cycle ... When you first get in shower run your head under the water for 3 quick seconds so your hair isnt soaked but wet.. Then put shampoo in hand and rub shampoo into hair and look at your hands. If there is more than usual hair on hand it's real, now not everyone is prone to this but everyone has a little more than usual if real....

i know those pics were taken 4 weeks after you started but it doesn't look like you lost 8%.. maybe 1% or 2 tops.

in any event good job, now try and improve further.

I got my body fat tested doing that Jackson pollock method at 4 weeks in and then again at 8 weeks in the first measurement was 13.5% the second one was 6%

It seems to have stripped fat....and also your boxer shorts :worried:

only kidding bro - looks like you got a great result from the cycle, hard to say if your mast was bunk..did you shed much hair ..if any ? mast mades me shed like a cheap christmas tree.

I didn't shed any hair

I got my body fat tested doing that Jackson pollock method at 4 weeks in and then again at 8 weeks in the first measurement was 13.5% the second one was 6%

i would of pegged you based on the pics at 11-12ish on the first pic and 9-10ish on the second pic

6% is way too low and the 13.5% is a bit on the high side

Yup....gotta run mast at lower BF.

In any event nice job, looking leannnnnnnnnn

Bro, you are WAYYYYYY off on your bodyfat, but most people are.

Your first pic looks like mid to upper teens, and the 2nd is probably 11-13% at best.

There is a reason we suggest Masteron for a TRUE 10% or under. You don't get jack shit except maybe some libido increase when its too high.

Masteron is fucking awesome, but only if you are shredded. Otherwise you are just wasting gear.

Top Bottom