Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron is the shit

Deltoid_87

I wish I would have run this for the whole 12 weeks, adding it for the last 6 weeks truly changed my cycle. Eliminating all water bloat (moon face) Mast brings pure lean muscle gains from test and deca i can tell u that. 600mg a week is my dose :) Cycle is over now. Next time. Mast from day one till the end!!!!

My chest and back is acne free and I mean not a single pimple and my boners are so hard they hurt lmfao running 750 sust 450 mast totally dry too a lil too dry if you ask me it's kinda hindering my workouts

I wish I would have run this for the whole 12 weeks, adding it for the last 6 weeks truly changed my cycle. Eliminating all water bloat (moon face) Mast brings pure lean muscle gains from test and deca i can tell u that. 600mg a week is my dose :) Cycle is over now. Next time. Mast from day one till the end!!!!

Deltoid, have you ever run Tren Ace? If so how would you compare the results of Masteron to Tren?

Totally different! Tren makes me lean hard and strong mas gets rid of water gains and test adds a solid base. A simple 200 mg test e 200mg mas e and 100mg tren e is very safe with great gains!

hey cloz, Im thinking of running this blend for my next cycle, but just doing some research on it. I know its a beast of a cycle so I wanna be ready with every and any thing I need during and pct when i get off off. Would like to kow how long and how much you would take in this kinda of blend.

Tren Ace 100mg per ml / Mast 100mg per ml/ Test P 100mg per ml

Masteron is great. Mkaes me hard as stone and I get veiny as a road map.

Masteron is great. Mkaes me hard as stone and I get veiny as a road map.

God damn they should put that on a masteron ad!

That and this thread makes me very curious...

What results do you notice with your central nervous system? Strength and endurance gain is great.. but is it ever too much? Like too much energy, anxiety, paranoia ??

Hey g i honestly have not run those short esters (i like longer esters) but there is a lot of info on this board thats very good. If you already have these products great but if you dont maybe think about the longer ester vesions,you will great results on a 12 wk cycle. Short esters are a pain in the ass(literally)! I will suggest the same on pct as far as reading up on it! Do you run it concurrently or wait until the cycle is over. I wait until Im done due hcg 1000 iu m-w-f for 3 wks along with nolva 30 mg a day for a month. Im not sure how old you are but if you want kids take dostinex and hmg,these will semi protect you from the tren. It kicks your prolactin into over drive.

Top Bottom