Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massachusetts License To Carry Bitch

TrueLiberal

I've taken the required license to carry firearms course in Massachusetts. I've taken it twice actually, one time sitting in the class with my girlfriend. I've signed up for the Utah non-resident license to carry course and another concealed carry tactics class. I've spent hours at the range firing various handguns. I've gotten so interested in firearms that I've learned how to reload and intend to become a certified NRA instructor.

One thing stands in the way of me becoming a responsible gun owner. The local firearms permit officer never answers his phone and doesn't return my calls. I've been hounding him for weeks now. I cannot even apply for the permit unless I schedule an interview with him.

Massachusetts sucks for firearms enthusiasts. We still have gun laws that mirror the Clinton Crime Act. We have a "consumer protection" act that requires all legal guns be tested at a lab and certified by the state before they can be sold here... no new Glocks among other manufacturers are legal. Having more the 2000 rounds of ammunition per gun is a felony. Having more than 10000 rounds of all calibers is a felony.
Now a bill resembling New York's firearms ban is being introduced.

I recently returned from a trip to Kansas. While in Kansas I coached two friends in proper firearms handling. I'm looking to move to Kansas where it is legal to open carry. America was built on a foundation of a militia population. Guns and whiskey... it doesn't get any more American than that.

Can I pin?

That's too much work. In the south we pull up to a gun show and load up the back of truck, pay cash and shake hands.

Top Bottom