Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Tabs...

All I know is, all the nutrition stores sent them back for some reason and they're all discontinued on web stores. The only place I've seen them now is Ebay and they're about $85 each.

misterjones said:
Anyone know what the deal is with IDS Mass Tabs and why they were discontinued?
oral stenbolone, very potent stuff, the fda send a letter to ids forcing them to stop this steroid production

slamminshaun said:
So they work pretty good I take it? If the FDA is banning it, I'm assuming it must work good...

They worked really well when I took them, I was disappointed to find out they were banned.

I work at Nutrisport in Iowa, we had one last shipment in of Mass Tabs last month and they skyrocketed out as soon as they hit the shelves. The reason they were discontinued, to what we understand, is that they had a steroid derivative in them 'stenbolone' and a couple other negotiable ingredients that fda would not approve of.

If you call looking for them they will offer 'Super Mass Tabs' which we all know will not be anywhere near as good. People have been buying Bulk Tabs from us now, same company, apparently giving good results - don't take my word for it though.

Top Bottom