Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"masking" steroids for a drug test

question ... how about passing a lie-detector test? the competitions that I have been in the last year have all given these first. Only the overall winners take a drug test (or so they say). I know they use this means as a way to keep costs down. But one of my friends failed the last one .... so they kept his entry fee and he was out of the contest. Help ... please.

Monkeysballs, do you have any articles or research on the HGH testing. The articles I had are probably outdated and I am wanting to stay current. If you do shoot them to me.

Thanks
Nautica

w84me said:
question ... how about passing a lie-detector test? the competitions that I have been in the last year have all given these first. Only the overall winners take a drug test (or so they say). I know they use this means as a way to keep costs down. But one of my friends failed the last one .... so they kept his entry fee and he was out of the contest. Help ... please.

That is a whole different ballgame. Passing a lie detector test has nothing to do with AAS. Basically, you just have to be a good liar and not have a conscience about it. There are websites that teach you how to lie.

Nautica

Also, monkeys balls what you have stated about detection times being underestimated is partly true.

For testing of metabolites in IOC competion, I agree. The test are now much more sophisticated then they were when the clearance times were established.

With testosterone - I disagree, from anectdotal evidence, I think these are overestimated. I think in most cases, with testosterone use - your levels will only be over the 6:1 ratio for close to double the half life of the drug.

Test have shown that suspension should be less than 2 days and Prop should be less than 2 weeks. But I will not put that on the detection times I list b/c I would rather err on the side of caution.

Nautica

btw - if any athelete is subject to IOC testing - Monkeyballs is the man to talk to. - He has much more experience in this area than I.

Lie detectors are easy to beat...all you have to do is elevate your baseline, or 'truth' response levels by causing yourself some pain. When you first sit down, the tester asks baseline questions like your name and the current date, for example, to establish where the 'truth' range is on his machine. If your sit down with elevated stress levels from pain, this range will already be high, so your lies won't register. A lot of guys manage this by putting a dab of a strong mentholated rub in a sensitive area before the test...I'm sure you can figure out where.

nautica said:
Monkeysballs, do you have any articles or research on the HGH testing. The articles I had are probably outdated and I am wanting to stay current. If you do shoot them to me.

Thanks
Nautica

Gladly,
I'll russle up some of my articles and shoot them your way.

Also, as for passing a lie detector test- the only organization that I know that does this is natural BBing. Lie detector tests are legally useless, so all other athletic organizations can't use them to prove shit.

Briefly...my thoughts on another topic
Natural BB's who use AS are pussies IMO.

BB is the one sport that is honest enough to provide an alternative for the drug free athlete.
This is like lying about your age to get into little league.
I think the BB's on this board, both natural and traditional, will agree.

NCAA gives 24 hour notice about drug tests. Of course it doesn't take a brain surgen to figure out when they'll be knockin on the door. At my school it's like clockwork; once before the bowl game and once after spring practice.

The Man Child said:
NCAA gives 24 hour notice about drug tests. Of course it doesn't take a brain surgen to figure out when they'll be knockin on the door. At my school it's like clockwork; once before the bowl game and once after spring practice.

I was wondering when you were going to join in Man Child.

Yes, not only do they give 24 hour notice but I remember reading somewhere that they are REQUIRED to give a 24 hour notice. So keep that in mind.

Another good reason to be using suspension at low doses if you are an NCAA athlete.

Nautica

Monkeyballs - I bet you wish the IOC was so kind as to give a notice. ;)

Nautica, what is your favorite or best in your opinion Test Suspension? I was thinking about picking up some Agrovin Amps by Biotika Labs, but for the same price I could get some Virormone Amps, so I'm a little hestant as which one to get.

That is a good question. the main thing is to make sure you get the real thing. I have had good results with Virormone and also QV. But I have heard that QV is being faked now. As far as Agrovin - personally never tried so I can't say.

nautica

Top Bottom