Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"masking" steroids for a drug test

Is your case federal or is it state.

Federal Gov uses Chempharm. When they take your first test look at the top of the form and then you will know if they are testing for anabolics.

If they test for juice they will be using a very basic test with the t/e ratio being tested and the metabolites of the 10 most commonly used anabolics. Such as deca, anavar, anadrol, eq, halo, and a few others - I will look for the list.

Are you going to just be tested when you go in for your monthly visit or can will you have to call in 2 times a week to find out about your test???

nautica

btw - go ahead and shoot me an email at [email protected]. I have some basics for passing a test that I can give you.

Lets still continue this thread openly as I feel it will be of help to others in the same situation.

nautica

I checked my refference manuals and unfortunately the do not list the gear they test for, simply 60 ml urine for the specimen.

However all test have linearity. Meaning they are only acurate to a specific high and low range. Ideally we like to get the first morning sample as it is the most concentrated. If you get up, void and then start drinking water like theres no tomorrow your urine will become very dilute. I have seen pt's do this; their urine will have a specific gravity of 1.00,( essentially water), and their tests are negative.

Nautica sounds like he has an ace up his sleeve though :) maybe he's have some more good advice for you. Take care Bro' and good luck!

Barbell, stay with us on this thread - sounds like you could have some helpful info also. The more info we have the more that him and others can be helped.

Buffenuff - like I said before give us as much details as possible. And keep in mind - fina does have metabolites so you need to be careful.

I had a subject tested last week after he used fina at 75 mg ed. He was tested after 4 weeks of use and the results will be in next week which I will share with the board.

Nautica

I appreciate all the help Nautica has already given me! I stopped my fina May 7th just because I'm not looking to mess with the metabolites (drug test next week), however if those tests come back good that you just did nautica then it'll definitely be time to restock my fina :)

BTW: I'll be using most of those tips you gave me as well. I'm sure everything will go fine considering it will have been almost 3 months since I finished my Fina.

I got busted in Feburary. The DEA, US Customs and Sheriffs Narcotics came to my house one day to pay me a visit. This post was up several months ago after it all happened. They thought I was selling steroids. They found some EQ, Fina, a box of syringes and of course the package coming from Romania with a few thousands d's in it that they were so kind as to hand deliver to me. I was charged with a "B" felony, and it was dropped to an "E" felony. I go for sentencing on October 7th, but the deal was already made if I pled guilty to the "E", I would just get probation. As for the case, I was arraigned in City Court, then it was imediately dismissed to Federal Court for a grand jury indictment. It never ended up in Fed court though, it went to County Court and thats where its staying.
So, there it is, as for my stats last cycle I did was prior to getting arrested, which was Test, EQ and Fina. As for the recent times, I have been clean, BUT if I was going to do something, it would be Fina 100mgs eod.

Natural Bodybuilding competions. What method do they use to test? Can I just call them up and ask them?

My friend at mine gym (hardcore) uses Deca and got pulled over by the cops who wanted to drug-test him. He agreed to turn up the next day and then started to drink a mash of cucumbers and spinach with water.

When he turned up there next day he passed the test.

Muscular Warrior

MuscularWarrier said:
My friend at mine gym (hardcore) uses Deca and got pulled over by the cops who wanted to drug-test him. He agreed to turn up the next day and then started to drink a mash of cucumbers and spinach with water.

When he turned up there next day he passed the test.

Muscular Warrior

Sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on this story!

Top Bottom