Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and muscle gains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I mean I was just wondering if I stopped smoking would I get bigger gains cause it does decrease test, and makes it harder to loose fat cause thc binds to fat cells making them more dense and harder to work off

If I'm been honest I think if it stopped your gains would be better I know if I smoked every day it would have a negative impact on my training but make your own decision pal.

as long as you dont get mickey ds and taco bell and eat good clean food. I did that in my college "daze" and got some of my best gains.

Like I said... I smoke everyday and your going to be hard pressed to find anyone who trains as hard as I do... just be in control with it and you'll be fine...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

So I've heard that marijuana prevents muscle growth but don't know if it's true, I smoke about 3grams everyday (medical of course) and have still seen drastic muscle gains, but my question is if I didn't smoke, would I be bigger? Would it be worth it to quit smoking for my muscles or does it even affect anabolism

arguments on both sides.... some will say you will eat more, others say no you will be lazy and end up with les smuscle....
but the compound itself stopping growth i believe its bullshit.

I smoke medical herb every day also , only about 1g split up (mostly at night to help sleep as i have spine, back, neck, nerv damage from car accident) other then making you more lazy, i don see it effecting growth in a noticable way.
depends more on you then the herb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom