Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana and muscle gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addcd2gains

So I've heard that marijuana prevents muscle growth but don't know if it's true, I smoke about 3grams everyday (medical of course) and have still seen drastic muscle gains, but my question is if I didn't smoke, would I be bigger? Would it be worth it to quit smoking for my muscles or does it even affect anabolism

Ya marijuana supposedly also leads to madness, extreme mental retardation, causes violent crimes and leads to drunken debauchery. Its also a gateway drug to much harder substances like heroin. Have you watched reefer madness?

You need to consider how much propaganda there is about marijuana out there. It is almost harmless except for a mild irritation in the lungs (still much better than cigs) and laziness. As for not preventing muscle growth, why the hell would they give it to cancer and aids patients then? I've heard of many pro bodybuilders that use it. It stimulates your apatite, leads to food consumption and increased muscle growth, or fat if your not careful. Don't believe everything you watch on tv.

bro, i smoke every single day... Yes, I do have a medical card... and honestly, it does so many positive things for me... i have never seen any sort of muscle loss from this at all... i look my best on it... now if we start talking more hardcored drugs, some of them can cause this issue but definitely not marijuana...

Weed is nothing much to worry about although I have to say it used to make me lose strengh!
But I still have a toke every now and then just do it odd time don't do it every day !

Ya marijuana supposedly also leads to madness, extreme mental retardation, causes violent crimes and leads to drunken debauchery. Its also a gateway drug to much harder substances like heroin. Have you watched reefer madness?

You need to consider how much propaganda there is about marijuana out there. It is almost harmless except for a mild irritation in the lungs (still much better than cigs) and laziness. As for not preventing muscle growth, why the hell would they give it to cancer and aids patients then? I've heard of many pro bodybuilders that use it. It stimulates your apatite, leads to food consumption and increased muscle growth, or fat if your not careful. Don't believe everything you watch on tv.

Lol I thought you were serious about mj bein a gateway and all that I was about to go off lol.. Took me a second to recognize the sarcasm there lmao

bro, i smoke every single day... Yes, I do have a medical card... and honestly, it does so many positive things for me... i have never seen any sort of muscle loss from this at all... i look my best on it... now if we start talking more hardcored drugs, some of them can cause this issue but definitely not marijuana...

Ya I mean I was just wondering if I stopped smoking would I get bigger gains cause it does decrease test, and makes it harder to loose fat cause thc binds to fat cells making them more dense and harder to work off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom