Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marcos for injur * advice please* look

bigg12x

Im 23 year male 6'2 was in shape and worked out for years.... weighed about 220 muscle wise I would say bf was at 16% ( lost 120 and been through a tummy tuck) thing is I have 2 buldging discs with herniation and have to take time off now to heal from it.... I cnat even do any cardio except walking. my job is no lifting done more seating 6 hours day and im always out and about.... i do walk outside for 4-5x a week for 1 hour-1.5 a few times a week.... about maybe 1.5-2 miles it adds up.

I WAS MACRO COUNTING BEFORE i stopped and still am... my goal was cutting before injury but do you guys think eating 2400-2600 a day will get me fat or out of shape for the off time. if bmr is 2100 that's not doing nothing and im walking nad at work and out and about.... i think i should be fine correct... Just kinda got back into chest machines and seated arms and some pulldowns for tricep but nothing serious will be done for 2-3 more months... i will try to walk 3-5 times a week if i go to.

Also starting 2 days lifting: day one light chest some execrises and day 2: some tricep and bicep trying to get 1-2 days a week planks and knee raises for abs..... just started doing bike a little for cardio now.... so I think 2000-2150 2200 max is kinda low no? everyone telling me 1900-2000? any other ideas

If you cannot be active due to injury , I dont see how excess calories are going to advance the healing process. There may be a slight metabolism increase so the body can heal. I dont think that requires eating an additional 500 calories a day. IMHO , it will only lead to fat storage.
There is no magic food. IMHO keep your calories where they were. Maybe try curcumin may help the healing process.. I've been using lubrokinase , serrapeptase , nattokinase (2 hours on an empty stomach and 1 hour food abstinence afterwards) to help increase blood flow. It make help break scar tissue as well. Some other can chime in, but dont think calories are the issue here

please re-read....

Also starting 2 days lifting: day one light chest some execrises and day 2: some tricep and bicep trying to get 1-2 days a week planks and knee raises for abs..... just started doing bike a little for cardio now....
plus bmr is 2100... biking nad doing wlakign cardio in gym also 45 min sessions 3-4x a week

please re-read....

Also starting 2 days lifting: day one light chest some execrises and day 2: some tricep and bicep trying to get 1-2 days a week planks and knee raises for abs..... just started doing bike a little for cardio now....
plus bmr is 2100... biking nad doing wlakign cardio in gym also 45 min sessions 3-4x a week

Still doesn't account for 500 more calories a day.... I think your calories are fine

[edit] Then again this is a bodybuilding forum where people tend to think "more is better"
There's no need for more calories in this case unless you want fat storage [/edit]

everyone elses opinion since im doing workouts for upperbodys and some cardio to start at 2400-2500.... too many opunions

Top Bottom