Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of antioxid

Haha! I can get mangosteens anywhere up here. They are common like apples and oranges, to me at least. If you think that's an "exotic" fruit then you guys have barely lived.

The beauty of living in Toronto.

Re: Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of anti

ChefWide said:
Sri lanka?!? Art thou tuggin my lingam,

LMAO!

Seashell lets see pics of your yoni!

Lumberg I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it deserves one of these: :splat:

CHEF.. when did you live in Antigua? For how long? I was there once on vacation, loved it! And yeah, Sri Lanka was cool.. except for the war part.. :)

Re: Mangosteen--new incredible fruit that cures cancer and has highest amount of anti

wutangnomo said:
Haha! I can get mangosteens anywhere up here. They are common like apples and oranges, to me at least. If you think that's an "exotic" fruit then you guys have barely lived.

The beauty of living in Toronto.

Where? I'm in Mississauga, can't find them anywhere.. :(

Seashell said:
Lumberg I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it deserves one of these: :splat:

CHEF.. when did you live in Antigua? For how long? I was there once on vacation, loved it! And yeah, Sri Lanka was cool.. except for the war part.. :)

HAHA! Where did you stay! I lived in Falmouth, just the other side of English Harbor. Mine was the only house on the side of the hill under the old fort. DAMN was a tan! What a life down there.... except for the work... and all the horny tourist women drunk on rum...

:rolleyes:

I worked for a Sweedish woman that was on break from her job as SATAN INCARNATE!¨

Did you go to HalfMoonBay?!? I got very stoned there with Spike Lee and his girl. Shirley Heights? Nelsons?

I do miss the place...

SEashell I wouldn't mind except for the smile afterwards. That's just rubbing salt in my wounds baby.

ChefWide said:
HAHA! Where did you stay! I lived in Falmouth, just the other side of English Harbor. Mine was the only house on the side of the hill under the old fort. DAMN was a tan! What a life down there.... except for the work... and all the horny tourist women drunk on rum...

:rolleyes:

I worked for a Sweedish woman that was on break from her job as SATAN INCARNATE!¨

Did you go to HalfMoonBay?!? I got very stoned there with Spike Lee and his girl. Shirley Heights? Nelsons?

I do miss the place...

Very cool! :D How long were you living there for? I was at Jolly Beach resort in Jolly Harbour.. that's also the site of my "catamaran adventures" where I almost killed a number of unsuspecting people and I'm sure the rudder was never the same after our little jaunt up the beach.. :worried:

I went to Shirley Heights (they had a big concert up there), and the Dockyards. :D Driving in that place is an adventure... thanks for the street signs that aren't there.. lol.. we were getting lost all over the place..

But I loved it and never wanted to leave..

lol @ you, Spike and his girl gettting stoned..

From Zero said:
Sri Lanka? How random is that ...

No, YOU!!!

Speaking of random, check this guy out.. it's you:

monkeydance.gif

Top Bottom