Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man that was fucking crazy(dbol,aspirin, ephedrine)

go_hard_80

hey bros, never done eca before but the first time i did them was yeaterday at a party and i took 75mg, i was a fucking energy puimped, angry motherfucker.

Now today when i worked back i popped

75mg ephedrine
200mgs caffeine
20mgs dbol

i have never had such a energy packed workout, i was pumped to the point where my shirt was about to rip,

this is the best thing i have added to my workouts which i take 1 hr previous to working out, and i advise evrybody try it if they are lacking energy in the gym, it WILL work!!

just wanted to share my experience with ec/dbol and it was good!!:p :mad:

Be careful though b/c you'll start to become dependent. I know I am b/c when I wake up at 5am, there's no way in hell I'm getting up and going to the gym without them. Be sure and take time off of them

Last edited:
I am a junkie right now.

I laid off caffiene for about three months. I bought some Ultimate Orange because I was going to start lifting after night classes. That stuff had me bouncing off the walls. Nowadays I just sweat more, no jitters. After I get done cutting I am going to lay off for a few months.

i get pretty mangled on 25mg of ephedrine. 75 cannont be too healthy if done everyday on 1 dose.

Top Bottom