Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man Designer protein taste like ASS. Somone give me some quality atleast good tasting

I THINK DESIGNER WHEY TASTES LIKE ASS TOO,..IT USED TO TASTE GOOD BUT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO IT .... CAN YOU ACTUALLY GET A BAD BATCH OR SOMETHING? I THINK SIMPLY VANILLA IS GOOD...ANYONE TRY CHOCOLATE? I ALSO LIKE CHOC. OPTIMUM...ANYONE AGREE?
ANY GOOD CHOCOLATE FLAVORS?

Oh I forgot to mention HDT Pro Blend cappuccino is aslo real good, there other flavors suck.

asone...

I really like GEN Growth Factor X (MRP) and ISS Whey Matrix (protien powder). I always buy vanialla - mix it in a blender with frozen fruit, (such as rasberries, blueberries, or blackberries), water, and ice. The frozen fruit does not add too many calories, but makes a world of difference for the taste.

(Many years ago I tried Designer Protien - gave me wicked gas.)

Tony

:)

I about to start CUTTING :) I need something low carb for some lean mass. Do you think the v60 will do the job?

Where should i buy from? i dont see it bodybuilding.com

Straight whey is not the way to go,with the exception of POST WORKOUT!!! It is absorbed too quickly, and at other times of the day this is a negative thing.Use a blend of proteins like those contained in Advanced Protein,Pro Fusion,Yates Pro Peptide,Isomatrix,etc.,for better anabolic/anti-catabolic effect.Not to mention the different properties that different proteins contain and the benefits that come with them.

Top Bottom