Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maintaining stable hormone levels?

Robo Boogie

I always read about how important it is to maintain stable hormone levels to minimize side effects, but I've never come across an explanation as to why it is the fluctuating level of hormones that causes sides to begin with.

Our natural production of hormones surely fluctuates, and doctors who administer HRT patients enanthate every 2 weeks (or even every month) don't seem to be concerned with trying to keep levels steady.

So why is it always preached on message boards? Is it simply another instance of brotelligence that's been regurgitated a million times without any basis?

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. :)

Re: Importance of maintaining stable hormone levels?

I always read about how important it is to maintain stable hormone levels to minimize side effects, but I've never come across an explanation as to why it is the fluctuating level of hormones that causes sides to begin with.

Our natural production of hormones surely fluctuates, and doctors who administer HRT patients enanthate every 2 weeks (or even every month) don't seem to be concerned with trying to keep levels steady.

So why is it always preached on message boards? Is it simply another instance of brotelligence that's been regurgitated a million times without any basis?

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. :)

from personal experience, especially with sus, unstable blood levels have led to acne and gyno in my case.

Plus someone on HRT isnt injecting as much gear as somone doing a cycle.

what exactly is the relationship between unstable hormone levels and hair loss***

It's best to keep them as stable as possible but it always made me laugh when someone would do a gram a week for 3 months but wouldn't do 20 mgs of dbol before a workout because it might mess with levels.

stablity = stable protein synthesis and less sides plain and simple

tren if i shoot everyday its sides free...eod i feel like shit and on edge
test e after i shoot i fell the drop after about 3 days..i couldnt imagine waiting longer..
if i dont take an anti e even just a small dose i break out

Top Bottom