Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Madness is on America

canadians hate you to especially me
 
Wootoom said:
canadians hate you to especially me



yea....but you got like what...a 100 person army..you would get pwned viciously and then I would take seashell as my prisoner of war.
 
NJjuice22 said:
yea....but you got like what...a 100 person army..you would get pwned viciously and then I would take seashell as my prisoner of war.
lol we have 3 submarines bitch.
 
Wootoom said:
lol we do. there at the west edmonton mall. locked in. they can never come out.lolololollol


hahah..well I gotta say..edmonton mall sounds like the safe spot to be then...the rest is fucked.
 
exotic_island_girl said:
Since the war on Iraq, other country is beginning to hate America.There's another world war on the herizon. The French hate us, British are piss and Europe is pissed cause Of "Iraq Freedom".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8702657


The French liked Americans when we were saving their asses during WW2. I think they resent the fact that they are no longer a dominant force in the world, they haven't had a decent military since Napoleon led their armies, and he wasn't even a real Frenchman. If France ever gets invaded again, who do you think they would expect to help them? The good ol USA, that's who. I don't think America and Europe should be hating on each other over the war on terror. Any non Muslim is a target for terrorism, any city in Europe could be the next target of Allah's idiots. This is not just America's fight, Europe should remember that.
 
Top Bottom