Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made a HUGE mistake!!

Not to chase away the wimminz.... If that's a directive, why are people so harsh? Especially the wimminz here!

There was a time where bullying a new girl would have resulted in time outs.

Frankly, I only supported it in cases where said new girl wasn't doing anything to throw her hat in the ring (like Annie, way back when). If you dish it, ya gotta be able to take it. Calling her out on drunk driving (she had a few drinks, but over what period of time? No telling what her BAC was by the little information she gave) pretty much represents throwing your hat in the ring here.

Cunt used to be a bannable offense too...but these days who knows where that stands. I'd prefer you refrain from continued use, though.

I'm still a mod even though it doesn't say so, so I'm gonna politely request all three of you ignore each other in this thread. Please.

Also, I removed the photobucket link before that turned into a shit storm. t2t- try tinypic or imgur in the future. Your entire photobucket album is set to public view. Around here, that spells disaster.

Top Bottom