Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madden And Summerall Need To Find New Jobs

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
THEY SUCKED. SHOULD BE EMBARESSED. GOOD THING SUMMERALL IS DONE. WOOOOOOO NEW ENGLAND.

i AGREE!!!!!

"i dont agree with what NE is doing here, i'd play for overtime"

he sure was eating his words after the kick.

i really wondered at times if they where watching the game. summerall has no mind left. game called was dull. they truly sucked.

my problem with them are for one madden talks to much about nothing. he always has something to say even though it's irrellevant. i notice all he does is cowboy and packer games. he knows football but he's not the ultimate authority on it though i think he thinks he is at times. summerall is just boring. monatone voice and very little input during the game. now i wonder if madden will stop making football games(video games) and let the same company use different announcers and have a wider variety of plays and such. should be interesting.

I'm glad Pat's stepping down too. I think John's gonna carry on for a while longer, but I wish he'd hang it up too.

I have to admit though, when I play Madden, I like to have the commentary on just because it's great to make fun of all the goofs.

10 years ago they were two of the best, now, they might be the worst. Was Summerall drunk again for this superbowl??

whats the matter? you dont like it when madden says something somewhat funny and decides to say it 14 more times? c'mon!!!

those guys are senile bastards... it wasnt till this year that summerall finally lost it, maddens been gone for about 4 years now.

Top Bottom