Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** M O U L I N R O U G E ***

HELL YEAH MAN!!!

i didnt think it would be that tough for you. but i sure was scratching my head writing it. :)

I love being spoken to in French.

More than strawberry ice cream.

YOU just have NO idea.

My thing with french is that i understand and can translate almost every sentence... But i can´t write worth a shit...

The Varnsen said:
My thing with french is that i understand and can translate almost every sentence... But i can´t write worth a shit...
i got lucky with the above sentences. otherwise i can just hear when the french folks are talking shit, but i cant write a letter of discontent. hehe. :)

I won't be going to see this movie due to the fact I actually have a cock between my legs. Unless of course its with a really cute girl.

Big Johnson said:
I won't be going to see this movie due to the fact I actually have a cock between my legs. Unless of course its with a really cute girl.

So you're saying its a chick flick? I guess you only see movies that star Diesel or have trucks in them with really big tires. Can't you expand your horizons and maybe experiment with an art film? C'mon! Don't be a dufus.;)

Although "American Beauty" was different, it was hardly an art film.

Do you ever watch foreign films? If you'll agree to rent one of my recommendations and then give me a review, I'll give you a pass on "Moulin Rouge."

However, I think you'll really really like my recommendatiion and that will wet your appetite for more.

C'mon! Take the challenge: either rent a foreign film of my chosing or see "Moulin Rouge."

I think you should take me up on this as I'm going to the whore house out in Pahrump, Nevada, with the Hamster Hider!!! :D

Top Bottom