Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-drol / RS Transaderm Cycle

gmaury

Hello everyone,

This is my first go with the RS Transaderm which was very well recommended by the way. I had some M-drol left over from my previous PH cycle so I decided to throw that into the mix. Here's what I got so far:

Total 13 weeks (including PCT).
cycle Assist (pre-load): 1-9 4caps 2xED
Himalayan Liv.52 (pre-load): 1-9 2caps 2xED
M-drol 2-5 20/20/20/20
rs transaderm 2-5 5 pumps ED
PES Erase Pro 2-9
Phyto-serms 6-13
nolva 6-9 20/20/20/20
D-AA 6-13 3caps 2xED

I think I got everything covered. I was also thinking about adding a fat burner so I can eat the carbs the m-drol is going to ask me to eat; it loves a carb heavy diet. THE LETHARGY ASSOCIATED WITH M-DROL IS BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF CARBS THE USER CONSUMES. The fat burner would aid in not letting the extra carbs go to my bellY (if I over consume carbs, which I most likely will do). But I think it would be overkill with everything else I have going on. In any case I'll keep this thread updated on my progress if anyone's interested.

Any opinions, thoughts, ideas or whatever info it may be will be appreciated guys. Thanks for reading.

Regards,

GM.

These are my supplements for the cycle:

OptiMen Vitamin Complex 4tabs ED
Enteric-Coated Fish Oil Caps 3caps ED
Kre-Alkalyn EFX 2caps PreWO 2caps postWO
Flex-a-min Triple Strength Joint Support 2tabs ED
Muscle Pharm Assualt PreWO (not for use on cycle; only PCT)
Gaspari SizeOn 1scoop IntraWO
Muscle Pharm Amino1 PostWO

This is my diet (current and for cycle). This is an example of one day. Taken from my Livestrong MyPlate log.

Cals: 4094
Fat: 33 g
Cholesterol: 326 mg
Sodium: 2389 mg
Carbs: 636 g
Fiber: 25 g
Protein: 311 g
Sugars: 65 g

This was a carb heavy day as you can see, I usually consume around 500 or so.. I had a long gym chest session which included cardio. It consisted of the following:

Breakfast: Fruit and whey(iso) shake
Morning Meal: Serious Mass Half Serving with one serving of Whey(iso)
Lunch: Subway Honey Oats Club Footlong / no chesse
Lunch #2: Chopped Chicken and Brown rice
Lunch #3: Extra Lean Turkey Meat Balls and brown rice
Post Workout: Serious Mass 1 full serving
Dinner: Chopped Chicken and Brown rice
Evening snack before bed: Dymatize Casein XT 2 servings

This is basically what I eat every day more or less. I cycle the turkey for fish (tilapia) every other week and I sometimes substitute a Serious Mass serving for another Chopped Chicken and B.rice or turkey or fish. Depending if I need more carbs that day or not.

Oh and these are my stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 172 lbs
BF: 10.3%

Running TRANSADERM with M-drol is a very good idea. M-drol is a clone of Superdrol so side effects can be pretty harsh with it. Adding a test base is certainly beneficial for that reason, and TRANSADERM is perfect for that. Lethargy is a big problem with superdrol and TRANSADERM will help that a ton. Looks like a great setup, and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Anyone with questions about TRANSADERM, feel free to check out the thread in my signature for information and discounts, or PM me anytime.

Thanks Rick, I'm looking forward to it myself. Last time I ran m-drol it hit me pretty hard during the first week in terms of lethargy, I had to adjust my diet considerably to adjust for the lack of energy; if the RS Transaderm can help in this regard it can provide me with more control over my diet which in tern will help solidify gains after PCT. A proper diet with m-drol and any other harsh compound is crucial IMO, the cleaner the better. Thanks again for tuning in Rick.

Top Bottom