Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lurker turned Member...whats up with Winny?

charlieboom

hey yall whats going on...2 months ago i bought some winny from a friend of mine and have yet to try it because i wanted to get my diet right...And i figured there's no point in using it yet if im still eating burgers and fries...So its been a little under two months with no soda and watching what i eat and i've suprisingly lost like 15 pounds by just slightly altering my food choices..i never knew soda was soo deadly lol..went from like 5 cans of soda a day to like LITERALLY 2 a week..and it doesnt even taste right anymore, but to the meat of this thread, i was wondering about this winny i bought...its in pill form and i think 50mg a pill..( im at work and dont have it in front of me) and after ive done my research for the past couple months i think im ready to start...I bought fish oil for my joints and also milk thistle...I just need a gameplan...My goal is to get more vascular and build some muscle in my upper body..i'm 27 years old...6 foot3...and 198lbs..Where do i start? and i wanna run it for 8 weeks...is that too long? my fear is my liver...i dont wanna run it for too long but i wanna get results..Help..thank u..

PS..and if anybody is up to help;ing with a improved diet plan/weekly schedule of meals id be open to listen, thanks yall

Top Bottom