Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Lunch thread!

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
turkey breasts strips w/peas and carrots, crystal light. 2 packets of oatmeal in 3 hrs.
 
musclemuscle said:
wendys

spicy chiken combo w/fries biggy sized and tea

LOL
that sounds like my diet
except i get the triple classic and the chci sandwich but toss te bread on the chick too many carbs LOL
 
Carb Up day for me
1 med. baked potato w/ 1T of salsa, 2T of low fat sour cream, 1T of chopped bacon
1 cup of grilled chicken
5 brocolli florets
 
I wake up late, I just had breakfast. Wendys (its 2 blocks away), 4 quarter pound deluxe double stacks with no tomato and a large fry. Lunch will be Taco Bell. My new diet isn't going so well.
 
I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping. :rolleyes:

I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.

Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.

Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.

I can't figure it out.
 
wnt2bBeast said:
you dieting? im sorry to hear that :)

I started it off Saturday afternoon with a 1/2 lb cheeseburger and fries. I gotta catch up to cheffy....he's makin us old-timers look bad.
 
Daisy_Girl said:
I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping. :rolleyes:

I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.

Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.

Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.

I can't figure it out.
lmao, that has to suck. glad i don't have to ever go thru that confusion
 
Daisy_Girl said:
I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping. :rolleyes:

I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.

Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.

Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.

I can't figure it out.
you know i think they made this new thing...uhm...they deliver pizzas now...im not sure tho
 
Daisy_Girl said:
I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping. :rolleyes:

I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.

Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.

Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.

I can't figure it out.

i would make a griull cheese with bacon while you are waiting for pizza delivery..
problem solved :)
 
wnt2bBeast said:
i would make a griull cheese with bacon while you are waiting for pizza delivery..
problem solved :)



ahhhhhhh heart attack... would pwerlifters even benefit from eating clean? or is beer and wings part of the package?


my post was from blues brothers btw

as for me eating lunch

lemon chicken
carrots
1 piece of toast

about 4-5 sugar free poplsicles
 
Grilled Chicken Breast, Sweet Potatoe, Spinach, and 4oz FF Yogurt w/ Blue Berries

Awaiting my Myoplex Lite Bar in T-Minus 30 mins
 
Daisy_Girl said:
I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping. :rolleyes:

I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.

Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.

Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.

I can't figure it out.
Ahhh the wonders of pregnancy! lol :rose:
 
newbiebynature said:
you know i think they made this new thing...uhm...they deliver pizzas now...im not sure tho

LMAO, very funny. :)

I don't want to order a pizza, bec I would eat the entire thing. I wanted to get a Digiorno (sp?) sauce stuffed cheese pizza. Although, I imagine eating that entire thing wouldn't be much better, lol.
 
tiger88 said:
ahhhhhhh heart attack... would pwerlifters even benefit from eating clean? or is beer and wings part of the package?


my post was from blues brothers btw

as for me eating lunch

lemon chicken
carrots
1 piece of toast

about 4-5 sugar free poplsicles
i get close to 400g of clean protein as well
:)
 
Four pieces of multi grain bread...
Teddy All Natural Unsalted Peanut butter
4 Ultra 40
4 Mass Aminos
w/ water!
 
shrimp sushi, raspberries, diet coke, chicken marsala
 
i had a turkey and mustard sandwhich and an orange.

unfortunately the turkey was 9 days old. :(
 
Top Bottom