musclemuscle said:wendys
spicy chiken combo w/fries biggy sized and tea
wnt2bBeast said:you dieting? im sorry to hear that![]()
lmao, that has to suck. glad i don't have to ever go thru that confusionDaisy_Girl said:I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping.
I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.
Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.
Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.
I can't figure it out.
you know i think they made this new thing...uhm...they deliver pizzas now...im not sure thoDaisy_Girl said:I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping.
I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.
Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.
Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.
I can't figure it out.
Daisy_Girl said:I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping.
I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.
Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.
Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.
I can't figure it out.
wnt2bBeast said:i would make a griull cheese with bacon while you are waiting for pizza delivery..
problem solved![]()
Ahhh the wonders of pregnancy! lolDaisy_Girl said:I have no idea. I am starving, but there is nothing in the house. Plus, this constant queasy feeling is NOT helping.
I would like pizza, but don't want to leave the house.
Then again, I would also like some brie and crackers, but can't have that.
Yum, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pickle sound good.
I can't figure it out.

newbiebynature said:you know i think they made this new thing...uhm...they deliver pizzas now...im not sure tho
habitualhealth said:Ahhh the wonders of pregnancy! lol![]()
i get close to 400g of clean protein as welltiger88 said:ahhhhhhh heart attack... would pwerlifters even benefit from eating clean? or is beer and wings part of the package?
my post was from blues brothers btw
as for me eating lunch
lemon chicken
carrots
1 piece of toast
about 4-5 sugar free poplsicles
Yes ma'am....I gained 70 big ones. I ate like it was my job. lolDaisy_Girl said:Word sister. This is the part that sucks.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














